Call for Abstract
11th International Conference on Hypertension and Healthcare, will be organized around the theme “Exploring the new horizons to cure Hypertension & Cardiac diseases”
Hypertension Meeting 2023 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Hypertension Meeting 2023
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Fitness & Exercise.
- Track 1-2Heart Disease
- Track 1-3Metabolic Syndrome.
- Track 2-1stroke statistics
- Track 2-2abnormal blood pressure
- Track 2-3obesity epidemic
- Track 4-1Preeclampsia
- Track 4-2Eclampsia
- Track 4-3gestational hypertension
- Track 4-4chronic hypertension
- Track 5-1Obstructive sleep apnea
- Track 5-2Kidney disease
- Track 5-3Adrenal gland tumors
- Track 6-1abnormal accumulation
- Track 6-2overweight
- Track 6-3muscular development
- Track 7-1epidemiological research
- Track 7-2morbidity and mortality
- Track 7-3stroke care
- Track 8-1diet high in salt
- Track 8-2fat
- Track 8-3cholesterol
- Track 9-1Fasting Therapy
- Track 9-2Mud Therapy
- Track 9-3Hydrotherapy
- Track 10-1Genetic alteration
- Track 10-2Dysfunction
- Track 10-3Weight reduction
- Track 11-1resistant hypertension,
- Track 11-2diabetes mellitus
- Track 11-3Antihypertensive
- Track 12-1Stenosis
- Track 12-2atherosclerosis
- Track 12-3Fibro muscular dysplasia.
Implantable cardiac devices are a mainstay in treating cardiac diseases and include pacemakers, cardioverter defibrillators, and cardiac resynchronization therapy. Some drugs can interfere with these devices, while certain medications can prevent inappropriate shocks from the devices. Type of Cardiac Devices. Many cardiac devices are designed to help control irregular heartbeats in people with heart rhythm disorders. These devices include implantable cardioverter defibrillators, or ICDs, pacemakers, and implanted heart rhythm monitors called loop recorders. Reason for Medication, it helps prevent clotting in patients who have had a heart attack, unstable angina, ischemic strokes, TIA (transient ischemic attacks) and other forms of cardiovascular disease.
- Track 14-1Cardiology clinics
- Track 14-2Cardiovascular disease
- Track 14-3Hypertension control
- Track 15-1Dietary protein
- Track 15-2Carbohydrate
- Track 15-3Hypertension